Alarm.com Enhances Growth & Productivity Services for Service Providers
TYSONS, Va., June 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alarm.com (Nasdaq:ALRM), the leading platform for the intelligently connected property, announced new enhancements to its industry-leading suite of Growth & Productivity Services (GPS). The GPS platform includes award-winning resources designed to support the end-to-end business needs of Alarm.com's service provider partners, including sales, marketing, installation, troubleshooting, ongoing customer engagement, training, and business health tools.
The latest enhancements include new features for MobileTech, Alarm.com's installation and support app for technicians. Additions include new set-up and device enrollment features, and a remote diagnostics toolkit to identify and proactively address trouble conditions during installation, minimizing costly follow-up truck rolls.
"As the market for smart home and business security continues to change and grow, GPS helps Alarm.com's service provider partners navigate their businesses to the next level," said Nate Natale, Alarm.com's Senior Vice President of North American Sales and Platform Strategy. "Alarm.com pioneered and continues to expand the GPS platform with innovative, best-in-class resources and tools that are engineered for our partners' success."
Alarm.com's full suite of Growth & Productivity Services includes:
- Sales Accelerators: service providers can engage more prospects, drive sales and differentiate their business in an increasingly competitive market with Alarm.com's comprehensive suite of sales and marketing resources. Co-branded websites and sales demo apps for residential and commercial solutions showcase the latest smart security technology, while marketing development funds and lead generation tools help accelerate sales.
- Truck Roll Avoiders: Alarm.com's set-up and troubleshooting resources help equip and prepare service providers to deliver efficient, high-quality installations every time. Truck Roll Avoiders include the MobileTech installer app, the Alarm.com Certified Technician Program, and Alarm.com's industry-leading C.O.R.E. technical support.
- Lifetime Value Builders: service providers can build RMR and maximize account value with sophisticated lifecycle marketing delivered at scale. Alarm.com's award-winning Customer Connections platform delivers targeted, co-branded messages that increase user engagement, create upsell opportunities and generate referrals.
- Business Optimizers: specific, actionable insights help service providers reduce attrition and increase operational efficiency. Business Health Reports, MobileExec and WebExec provide partners easy access to Business Intelligence based on big data analytics, including scoring on proprietary Best Practices developed by Alarm.com.
GPS adapts to support the specific business needs of any service provider partner, and can be used as individual tools or as a comprehensive platform.
The latest enhancements to GPS include:
- All-new Remote Toolkit minimizes truck rolls. Accessible online or through the MobileTech app, Remote Toolkit allows service providers to diagnose and resolve customer issues faster with remote System Checks, a fast Command Catalog and quick access to a Knowledge Base of best practices.
- MobileTech barcode scanner speeds installations. Service providers can quickly and easily scan module serial numbers and MAC addresses for faster and more accurate installations.
- Alarm.com Academy expands training options. Alarm.com's online training portal allows service providers to register for local training events, take online courses, and take advantage of Alarm.com's in-depth Certified Technician program.
GPS will be showcased alongside other award-winning Alarm.com products and services at the 2017 Electronic Security Expo (ESX) on June 13-16 in Nashville, TN.
Alarm.com is the leading platform for the intelligently connected property. Millions of people use Alarm.com's technology to monitor and control their property from anywhere. Centered on security and remote monitoring, our platform addresses a wide range of market needs and enables application-based control for a growing variety of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Our security, video monitoring, intelligent automation and energy management solutions are available through our network of thousands of professional service providers in North America and around the globe. Alarm.com's common stock is traded on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol ALRM. For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
CONTACT: Matthew Zartman Alarm.com firstname.lastname@example.org