Turn-key program for service providers streamlines access to new growth opportunity.
Home builders can rapidly deploy advanced smart home solutions while minimizing risks and costs.
TYSONS, Va., June 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alarm.com (Nasdaq:ALRM), the leading platform for the intelligently connected property, announced a comprehensive home builder program today. The program includes new hardware and service plans designed to facilitate partnerships between home builders and Alarm.com’s service provider partners. Home builders can rapidly deploy a full-range of Alarm.com’s smart home solutions in new communities and model homes, while minimizing risks and costs by depending on Alarm.com’s nationwide network of service provider partners for hardware installation and ongoing support.
Alarm.com’s home builder program gives its service provider partners the opportunity for new revenue generation with minimal support or training requirements. Free model home kits, discounted hardware, and a new automation-only service plan facilitate partnerships with home builders. Service providers can cost-effectively deploy hardware in new home builds, showcase smart home solutions to new home buyers, and activate automation-only customers with the opportunity to upgrade to a full security solution over time.
“Builder partnerships offer a strong new growth opportunity for our service provider partners,” said Shawn Barry, Alarm.com’s Vice President of Strategic Sales. “We designed our builder program to give Alarm.com service providers a flexible and cost-effective pathway for working with home builders. New home buyers are highly interested in a range of smart home solutions, and we’re excited about expanding the opportunity for our service providers to engage these consumers with a differentiated solution.”
For home builders, Alarm.com offers a single point of entry for introducing smart home solutions to drive new home sales. They can depend on Alarm.com for its deep market experience and leadership, breadth of hardware and industry partnerships, and proven cloud services platform.
- Flexible Solutions. Builders can flexibly customize solutions that align with their target home buyer for each of their communities. Alarm.com’s broad ecosystem of compatible products includes leading brands for smart thermostats, locks, doorbell cameras, and integrations with the leading voice assistants.
- Minimize Costs and Risks. With Alarm.com’s service provider partners, builders can minimize the carrying costs and complexities of adding new hardware components to construction, or supporting customers after move-in.
- Property Management Solution: From a single interface, builders can manage their entire portfolio of both spec and model homes. An enterprise dashboard enables builders to efficiently and securely provide unattended access for showings and maintenance, instantly know about access events and trouble conditions such as water leaks, and manage thermostat parameters for energy savings.
- Second to None Security. Alarm.com’s patented smart home solutions provide the investment-grade security new homebuyers expect.
- Proven Platform. Engineered to meet the stringent requirements of delivering life safety services, the Alarm.com platform powers more than 5.5 million properties globally.
Leading home builders like Toll Brothers already depend on Alarm.com to power their smart communities.
“As the nation’s leading luxury homebuilder, Toll Brothers appoints its homes with only the highest-quality products,” said Felicia Ratka, President of TBI Smart Home Solutions. “Alarm.com delivers a smarter home security solution with exceptional smart home features that enhance the experience for our Toll Brothers homeowners. Between its scalable, reliable underlying platform, and its Business Intelligence Reports, Alarm.com stood out as the easy choice as a smart home partner for our security subsidiary.”
“Home builders need to consider more than just the product branding and marketing opportunity that the smart home offers,” Barry continued. “The installation and configuration of connected devices, as well as supporting the customer after move-in, introduce new costs and risks. Alarm.com and our service provider partners offer home builders a single point of entry for introducing smart home solutions that will help drive new home sales while minimizing these complexities.”
Home builders interested in learning more about Alarm.com can visit www.alarm.com/builder. Alarm.com’s service provider partners can contact their account executive for more details about the builder program.
Alarm.com is the leading platform for the intelligently connected property. Millions of people depend on Alarm.com's technology to monitor and control their property from anywhere. Centered on security and remote monitoring, our platform addresses a wide range of market needs and enables application-based control for a growing variety of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Our security, video monitoring, intelligent automation and energy management solutions are available through our network of thousands of professional service providers in North America and around the globe. Alarm.com's common stock is traded on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol ALRM. For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Source: Alarm.com Holdings, Inc.